Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Website, Ms. Paula, SLP may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Website. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Website; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Website. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Publicly Available Data or Data from Other Sources
We may also store certain information from automated interactions on websites other than Ms. Paula, SLP or other data you may have made publicly available. This information may include:
– Your name or WordPress username, for example, when you participate in WordPress support forums.
– Your name, your social account, and Personal Data that is public on that account when providing a rate review or participating on social media (for example, the WordPress Plugin Directory, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest or Instagram).
Use of Your Personal Information
- Ms. Paula, SLP collects and uses your personal information to operate its Website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- Ms. Paula, SLP may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Ms. Paula, SLP and its affiliates.
- To notify you about new product releases and service developments, and to advertise Ms. Paula, SLP products and services in accordance with this policy. Your Website visit, marketing experience, and communications may be tailored to your interests based on your Personal Data. Ms. Paula, SLP may also use Personal Data in order to respond directly to your information requests (including newsletter registrations or other specific requests), or pass your contact information to Ms. Paula, SLP’s reseller for further follow-up related to your interests.
- To become a member of our affiliation program.
- To communicate with you about a conference or event hosted, co-sponsored or participated by us, including information about the event’s content, logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation. After the event, we may contact you about the event and related products and services, and may share information about your attendance with your company (if any).
- To share Personal Data with third parties who provide services to us, provided that the third party has executed any data processing documentation required by law.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Ms. Paula, SLP does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Ms. Paula, SLP may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Ms. Paula, SLP, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Ms. Paula, SLP may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Ms. Paula, SLP or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Website; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Website, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Ms. Paula, SLP may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Ms. Paula, SLP, in order to determine what Ms. Paula, SLP services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Ms. Paula, SLP to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Ms. Paula, SLP. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
The Website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Ms. Paula, SLP pages, or register with Website or services, a cookie helps Ms. Paula, SLP to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Ms. Paula, SLP Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Ms. Paula, SLP features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Ms. Paula, SLP services or websites you visit.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave ourWeb site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Ms. Paula, SLP secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Ms. Paula, SLP uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
Ms. Paula, SLP does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Website.
From time to time, Ms. Paula, SLP may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Ms. Paula, SLP or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Ms. Paula, SLP, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Ms. Paula, SLP welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Ms. Paula, SLP has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Ms. Paula, SLP at:
Diverse Foresight, Inc. DBA Ms. Paula, SLP
1936 Lake Ave
Wilmette, Illinois 60091
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 847-736-7622
Updated: March 2021